Friday, May 8, 2015

In Light Videos

In Light Wellness Systems

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite In Light Wellness Systems videos that I find myself watching over and over again. They are short clips that put the science of how our LED Lights can help into simpler terms that are easy to understand. I have seen first-hand here at my wellness center how these Lights can help athletes recover faster and clear up a case of Lyme Disease. And there is so much more they can do! 

This first one is all about the science! Basically it shows us how the Lights help release nitric oxide from the hemoglobin in our blood, which ultimately increases ATP production. The Lights also help decrease inflammation and pain while increasing tissue repair.


The next one I love is all about the brain: specifically how Infrared Lights can help the brain recover from traumatic injuries by increasing blood flow.


This last one I have for you today goes over the other common uses for Infrared lights, including increased good collagen production, reduced wrinkles and age spots, acne management, reduced inflammation, and to relieve tension from every day stresses.


Hope you enjoy! That's it for today. Please let me know what you think in the comments below, and check out the Wellness Without Limits @ Replenish Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment